Pages

Thursday, November 8

90's Kidd | OOTD








|| Details ||
Drake shirt | Beasted via Karmaloop.com
Plaid vest | Thrifted
Dark denim jeggings | Levi's
Cheetah socks | Gap kids
Platform Trainers | Max Star from Maxstarstore.com
Spiked Jean Jacket | Thrifted & DIYed

These shoes not only look amazing but are ridiculously comfy too. I seriously never want to take them off. I honestly was sitting in class today thinking of multiple outfits that I can pair with these babies just so I can wear them daily. I first saw these shoes on my favorite youtubers The Fashion Citizen and fell in love. What is cooler than platform chuck taylors??!!

 

 Anywho I've been hooked to A$AP Rocky's new song "Problem" ft. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar!!! I seriously have been listening to it on repeat. Check it out for yourself ...






`Till Later Loves
XO Siatta K


1 comment:

Shop my favourites: