Pages

Thursday, November 1

Poetic Justice | OOTD






|| Details ||
Lace Sweatshirt | Thrifted
Mint Maxi Skirt | Thrifted
Stripped socks | F21
Cheetah Booties | Target

Today was one of those rare occasions were I actually opted to wear a skirt. Even with a lacy top and pleated skirt, I had to throw some edge into the outfit with cheetah booties and stripped socks. I love how socks can totally transform a outfit. 
I have been experimenting with new hair styles and I am currently trying to perfect the Betty Paige bangs or "faux rolled bangs", all I can say is that it's a work in progress. But i will definitely be trying out the pin up look in the near future! At the moment I am obsessed with Kendrick Lamar's song "Poetic Justice" featuring Drake ... I left a video below so you can imagine the mood I was in all day wearing this outfit. 




`Till Later Loves
XO Siatta K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: