Pages

Tuesday, November 13

Cross My Heart and Hope to Fly | OOTD




|| Details ||
Cross Sweater | F21
Denim Shirt | Thrifted
Red Corduroy shorts | Target
Black beanie | Target
Platform Sneaks |  Max Star

One of the main reason I love Fall fashions is because I feel like I can combine my favorite Summer  pieces with my new Winter items. Today I paired some bright red shorts with a new jumper from Forever21 and threw on some tights so I wouldn't freeze to death. Again I wore my new Max Star platforms which are honestly my favorite shoe at the moment!

I've been feeling quite nostalgic today so I listened to some old playlist I made years ago and stumbled upon a song I absolutely adore. It's called "Misguided Ghosts" by Paramore ... This song literally gave me the chills today. Give it a listen ...




`Till Later Loves
XO Siatta K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: