Pages

Thursday, November 15

HoustAlantaVegas ...NY | OOTD







|| Details ||
Grey Sequin Shoulder Jumper | Delia's
Red Lumberjack Flannel | Thrifted
Camo Skinny Jeans | Rue

Timberland Boots | Gift from my brother


She lives in a mind state that I could never move to, until you find yourself it's impossible to lose you - Aubrey "Drake" Graham
Camo and Sequins and Plaid, OH MY!!!! .... Today definitely felt like one of those days where I wanted to be comfy and warm. I love the idea of clashing prints so I thought my camo pants would compliment this red flannel perfectly. The best part of the Autumn season is layering clothes. I've had these timberland boots for years and just decided to bring them out of my shoe closet this year. Ilove how fashion items come back in style.
`Till Later Loves
XO Siatta K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: