Pages

Thursday, November 22

To thine Own Self Be True | OOTD



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!














|| Details ||
Maroon fur collar | Target
Army green vest | Gifted
Grey v-neck | Old Navy
Black jeans | Forever 21
Black wedges | Bakers
Black beanie | Target



Thanksgiving happens to be my favorite holiday, besides my birthday! I love it not because I love to eat but because I love hanging out with my family. These are seriously the best days. Today we had a fun little get together at home and It's awesome just coming together. I hope that every one had a great day!




This is my play brother Chas, he was definitely GQ this Thanksgiving Day! 
Follow him on Instagram





This is my older brother, Dawo!! Today I enlisted him as my photographer. 





 `Till Later Loves
Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: