Pages

Tuesday, January 22

1983 | OOTD




I've been here looking dynamite

alone against the wall

girls like you give it all so cold 
-- Neon Trees, "1983"









Olive Green parka - American eagle | Neon Sweater - Target |Grey Jeans - F21
Cheetah Chelsea Booties - Target | Emerald Green Beanie - Target



It has been crazy cold in Tennessee these past couple days and I am dreaming of the sun shinning down on me, a cool breeze, my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand. I have a small obsession with anything neon at the moment and this sweater is an indicator of that. I didn't actually realize that I was wearing this many shades of green but I love how they compliment each other. These grey jeans are a favorite of mine and were bought when grey was my obsession (definitely during the whole Fifty Shades of Grey hype era). I seriously think cheetah shoes are my weakness; plus they're the only logical way I can sneak animal print into my wardrobe. That being said these boots are super comfy and add the right amount of sass to this outfit.

 I usually have a theme song for my outfits and this ootd is no exception. I first heard this Neon Trees song while shopping and instantly shazam'd it. I have been in love with it ever since. Take a listen... 




Till Later Loves
 XO Siatta







No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: