Pages

Thursday, January 17

Printed Misfit | OOTD

Oh you know me,
Everybody knows that I'm crazy
Sticks and stones' they never break me
and I'm the type that don't give a ...
-- Rihanna, "Hallf of Me"






Add caption
Faux Fur Coat- Thrifted | Denim Shirt - Thrifted | Ikat Leggings - Forever 21|
Grey socks - Delia's | Red Converse Chuck Taylors


 I had been searching and searching for the perfect fur coat all December and HELLO! I found it! I love dark colors so when i saw this black fur coat at goodwill a few weeks back, it had to go home with me. The fit is fantastic and the color helps me from looking like a old school pimp. I adore these leggings. I have a thing for abstract prints especially in black and white. If I had to pick one pair of shoes to wear for the rest of my life it would be chuck taylors. These shoes have seriously been dragged to hell and back but I love them. What shoes can you seriously not live without?


Today was the first day of the semester. I'm quite happy with my classes so far. I hope everyone has a great start of the semester. I have seriously been jamming to Rihanna's new cd, Unapologetic. She is my girl crush! I am seriously in love with her. Watch Out Chris Brown, She's Mine! 

One of my fav songs is Half of Me ... Take a Listen





    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: