Pages

Tuesday, January 29

One Girl's Strugggle to Take it Easy| OOTD


Life moves pretty fast. 
If you don't stop 
and look around once in awhile,
 you could miss it. 
-- Ferris Bueller's Day Off











"Comme des Fuckdown" beanie - Ebay | Red buffalo plaid shirt - Thrifted
Save Ferris tee- Target | Grey Skinny Jeans -Levi's
Platform "Chuck Taylors" - Max Star 

Today has been a pretty chill day for me. The weather has definitely warmed up so I can comfortably walk out of the house with just a flannel and shirt on without having to drown in layers like a New Yorker. My dreamboat art teacher talked about the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" in class last week and I remembered that I owned this shirt and that I hadn't watched the movie in ages. I feel like the stereotypical grunge art student in this outfit and I absolutely love the laid-back vibe of this outfit. I finally recieved my ASAP Rocky inspired "Comme des Fuckdown' beanie in the mail this past weekend and it has literally been glued to my head. I'm glad I opted for the grey beanie with white letters because It contrasts with my hair quite well. My favorite part of this whole outfit is my shoes. These babies are to die for. They are seriously the most comfy platform/flatform shoes I own. You can find them here ...





Till Later Loves
xo Siatta

1 comment:

Shop my favourites: