Pages

Thursday, April 18

Shine Bright, Shine Far |OOTD

Sometimes we don't reach for the stars,
sometimes we are satisfied with
what people tell us we're supposed
to be satisfied with,
and I'm just not going for that. 
-- Beyonce
























Heavenly Bodies Tank - Thrift'd | Stripped Jeans - Forever 21
Comme Des Fuckdown beanie - eBay |  Neon Orange Vans 

Today should be named the return of the smudge. Luckily the smudge hit my shirt in almost every picture so it just makes this awesome tank look out of this world. Seriously though how epic is this shirt. I am such of a fan of this galaxy trend we've been seeing as of late. When I saw this tank, it was mine no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. I cannot even tell you how long I've wanted a pair of vertically stripped jeans but I was never willing to pay to get them. When these popped up on Forever 21's website a few weeks ago and for only $20, it seemed like destiny. I absolutely adore them, they are my favorite pair of printed jeans. I decided to bring out my baby loves, or should i say these neon vans out again. I thought with all the black and white that this outfit needed a pop of color. Can I tell you that I am so sad that it's getting hot and my beanies will have to sit around waiting for fall to come back. This beanie has literally been attached to my head since I got it back in February. I am excited for summer head-wear though and am currently searching for the perfect snap-backs to complete this summer's looks. Wish me luck!

I have been on music overload these past couple of days and I ain't mad at it one bit. At the fashion show last night I heard a dubstep remix to a song I was crazy in love with. The song is called "Crave You" by Flight Facilities. I seriously screamed when I heard the dubstep version by Adventure Club. I am not much of a dupstep fan but I usually only like when songs that I know that have been remixed. I immediately had to find both versions when I got home and they were the first songs I played this morning while getting ready! I'll leave both versions below...


Orginal


Dubstep Remix



After finding both versions of that song last night, I was trolling on tumblr and ran across another song by a familiar name. I love watching cover videos on YouTube, and I always run across videos by Tori Kelly. Her voice is out of this world. So Someone posted her song, "Dear No One" and I clicked play. I was seriously blown away by not only her voice but with how these lyrics totally explain my love life better than I ever could. I love when things like that happen and I can instantly relate to a song. This song is pretty special and I'm sure everyone will be obsessed with Tori Kelly soon enough so take a listen and fall in love ...




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your posts more and more! so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thank you so much! And I'll definitely keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Shop my favourites: