Pages

Wednesday, April 17

We're All Mad Here | OOTD

You're mad, 
bonkers,
completely off your head.
But I'll tell you a secret
All the best people are.
-- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland













Blue and Black Stripped Button Down - Thrift'd | Black Bodycon skirt- Forever 21
Frilly Socks - Target | Black Spiked Creepers - Go Jane
Comme des Fuckdown beanie - eBay



Everyone knows I have this weird obsession with blurred pictures so when several of my pictures came out hazy today, I was overjoyed. Call me weird but they seem so much more artsy that way and way more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I love when I throw an outfit together at the last minute and it just fits me. This shirt has been sitting in my closet for probably a year now. Another Goodwill 99 cent day splurge. Any who I've been loving the idea of men's dress shirts as dresses, such an old trend (I Know). I absolutely died when I looked at myself in the mirror, this shirt just gives off such this tough chic vibe and these creepers with frilly socks combo is just dope.

   Today, I attended the  Welcome to Dana Jenell Land, a Fashion Accessory Show.  Dana make the most beautiful bow-ties I have ever seen and tonight show was over the top and I absolutely adored it. The models were gorgeous and the production was adorable. It seriously got me thinking about doing runway productions for a living, but that's a dream for another day. 







My bestie and I before the show, as you can see we were all about stripes today!



So have you ever been vibing like mad to a song and then the song stops and you're pissed. Yeah, me neither! But seriously I was so upset when "Come Here" by Talib Kweli ft. Miguel stopped playing earlier today so I played it at least 5 times on repeat after that. It took me me at least 3 listen throughs to actually pick up on actual song lyrics. This song just has a good vibe about it and honestly Miguel's voice does so much to my well being that it should be illegal.
 I love songs that leave you wanting more like this one;
so listen and vibe 



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: