Pages

Thursday, April 25

Siatta is a Punk Rocker |OOTD

To me,
punk is about being an individual
and going against the grain
and standing up and saying
'This is who I am'
-- Joey Ramone
















Ramones tee - Target | Emerald Green Levis
Steve Madden Studlyy in Cheetah

I love the options warm weather gives me. I love the fact that i can get up throw on some jeans, shirt, loafers and keep it moving. Today I just didn't feel like being bothered with my appearance  So i guess you can say I tried to blend in. The green Levi jeans are a new purchase and they were definitely worth it. I love this color. I started a love affair with denim ages ago and it's just recently that I've moved on to colored and printed denim. These jeans just scream Spring/Summer to me but I also see many ways they can be worn in the colder months too. I was looking around for a headband to wear but couldn't find one I liked so I decided to sew the bottoms of two shorts I had cut up to DIY together and viola... denim headband.  I don't know when I feel in love with The Ramones, probably while watching one of those 90s inspired movies I love so much. I loved how unbusy their outfits were, fitted tanks, fitted jeans, and some sneakers. Sometimes simplicity says so much more than a busy outfit ever could. 

Since I was feeling like a punk rocker today I decided to leave you with some punk rock. Fall Out Boy was the first band that I listened to that made me consider listening to other music. They are probably the band that started me on my exploration of music. So here is a new track ft. Big Sean. I absolutely love when Rap and Rock'n'Roll join forces.  So listen to how "The Mighty Fall"






Til Later Loves
xo Siatta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: