Pages

Tuesday, April 30

Day Thirty |OOTD

I think too much.
I think ahead.
I think behind.
I think sideways.
I think it all.
If it exists,
I've fucking thought of it.
-- Wionna Ryder

















Versace Inspired Windbreaker - My Mommy's Closet | Michael Jorden Tee - Thrift'd
White High Waisted Shorts - Thrift'd & DIY'd | Bad Ass Socks - eBay
Almost Finished Custom Cutout Timberland Inspired Boots


It always surprises me how much I love my outfits after I photograph them. I woke up this morning and decided I was too lazy to care what I looked like . Since I don't have too many chances to put on real clothes, I decided to give today a chance. And here you have it folks. I found some fresh white shorts in a random pile in my room and started my outfit from there. I found this shirt in the back of my closet and honestly I had forgotten about it. My intent was to crop this shirt but I'm glad I didn't. I love the slouchy look. I have no idea why I've been gravitating to black and white lately but it just works. I have been dying to wear this socks for the past two weeks. I decided they looked best with a pair of imitation timberland boots that I am in the middle of customizing. I can't wait to show you guys the end results. The best part of having a fashionable mother is that her closet is full of goodies. I love finding gems like this jacket in her closet, that's just one less thing I have to buy while thrifting. I am a firm believer that a red lip changes the tone of any outfit and it rings true today. I am so into red lipsticks at the moment and can't wait until Rihanna releases her Ri Ri Woo this weekend. 

Say what you want about Ke$ha but I love her. Not only is she a Tennessean but she's just so comfortable in being loud and out there just like me. her newest song with will.I.am is an ode to the crazy kids, those of us who stick out like a sore thumb. I love this vibe and I definitely see me driving around town with my windows bumping this. So find out of you're a "Crazy Kid"





Til Later Loves
xo Siatta





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: