Pages

Wednesday, May 1

Heart Breaker | OOTD

If you're gonna fall in love with me,
don't fall in love with my Sunday best
don't fall in love with the way I look
after spending hours getting ready
or my fakest smile or freshly done hair
fall in love with my body, the way it
widens quite a lot around my hips
and how I will never have that perfect figure
and how I honestly don't care
fall in love with my impatience, my jealous
moods and the times that I don't feel anything at all
and fall in love with how sometimes I act like a child
whilst other times I can be the most mature
fall in love with my scars, my marks and 
all the things that makes me far less than perfect
and fall in love with every part of me,
 both good and bad,
and especially with all that I consider a flaw
fall in love with me as a whole
or don't fall in love with me at all
-- (E















I enjoy how the simplest change ( like style of jacket) can change the entire vibe of an outfit.  

Here we have 'Dinner Date Night' and 'Movies Nite' and  ' Drinks with Friends'

 


Sheer Pleated Sleeveless Spiked Collar Blouse - Gift
Tribal Skirt- Forever 21 | Sequined Booties - Union Bay
Teal Blazer- Thriftd | Jean Jacket -Thriftd | Faux Leather Jacket - New York & Co.

There is no better way to start off May-Hem than dinner dates with my favorite girls. And I bet you're wondering WTH May-Hem is, well it's the month this young rebel was born. I will use any excuse to get a little rowdy and the month of my birth seems like the best month to let loose and have fun. School is ending and Summer is starting and there is definitely magic in the air.  Tonight we ate at a spot in Nashville that I will be sure to blog about soon. I love a place with good vibes and great drinks. Any who, I snapped it up for awhile before leaving so I wanted to show off my girly outfit. Yes, I am aware that it's mainly black but I'm wearing a skirt so that's kinda girly, right????!!!! Ohhh it's not??!!!!  ....... Well bare with me guys, I haven't quite gotten the hang of this dressing like a girly girl business yet. 




Chris Brown! I can go on and on about how amazing he is but seriously  just take the time to listen to his music, you'll always be astounded at the amount of talent he possesses. I just close my eyes and listen to him sing and I can feel every emotion;  heartbreak, sadness, love, excitement, joy, hope, just everything! He never ceases to amaze me. When he dropped a track the other night I was sure it was gonna be some club banger but I clicked play and by the middle of the song I wanted to cry. I just felt the lyrics he sang that much. I am so ready for July 16th to see what "X" brings into my life that was missing before but until then I have this ...



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: