Pages

Tuesday, April 2

Tropical Mermaid | OOTD



"Here’s to the crazy ones. 
The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. 
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently. 
They’re not fond of rules.
 And they have no respect for the status quo. 
You can quote them, disagree with them, 
glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

-- Steve Jobs 





































Notourious B.I.G tee - Hot Topic | Floral Leggings - Forever 21
Comme Des Fuckdown beanie - EBay | White Chuck Taylors
Grey Cardigan - Thrift'd | Levi's Jean Jacket - Macy's | Olive Vest - Forever 21



It's starting to feel like spring which makes me extremely happy. This morning I rolled out of bed and rolled into this outfit. I've been feeling quite lazy when it comes to putting outfits together as of late. I love it when I can piece together loud statement pieces because it makes the outfit effortless on my part. I love to let my clothes do the talking. I have been looking for a pair of leggings like these for ages, it's tropical and girly but the black background makes it a little more edgy. I am such a sucker for "band tees" as i classify them. Any shirt that has a lyric or picture of one of my favorite musical artists becomes a must have in my eyes. These white chucks are definitely becoming a spring/summer staple in my eyes. They just seem to match almost every outfit I come up with in my head. I wasn't sure what jacket  to pair with my outfit today so I tried a few on while taking pictures. This outfit screams Spring to me without being too pastel, floral or girly, so it's a win in my book. 

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I have been obsessed with teal hair for over a year now. I'm always trying to dye some part of my hair teal. After several failed attempts at getting my teal hair the way I wanted it, I have SUCCEEDED.  Over the weekend I put a few strands of green and turquoise in my hair. When you look at it all together you get this "Aquamarine" vibe. I am absolutely in love with my hair, I tell ya, IN LOVE. I feel like I should have been born with teal hair.  I curled my hair this morning in hopes of just wearing it without a beanie but seriously I feel naked without one. So i grabbed my favorite beanie. I guess I should get as much wear out of it while I can. I've been searching recently for snap backs to wear during the summer months since I'm so used to always wearing a hat. Hopefully I find some goodies.

So I may be biased when it comes to Chris Brown's music, seeing as I've loved it since I was around 13 but seriously this kid is taking the music world by storm lately  It's like every time I hear a song featuring him, I instantly fall in love. So when I heard all the new interviews he's done recently promoting his new album, I was way too excited to hear his song "Fine China". And let me tell you I was blown away. I absolutely adore this song and the video is cute too. I've been singing along to the song for the past two days and I think it's gonna be awhile before I get it out of my head. The production and beat of this song kills and Chris's vocals are phenomenal  I love how it has this old school vibe but still seems fresh and innovative.  Give it a listen and you'll catch yourself singing it in about 10 minutes ...






Til Later Loves
xo Siatta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: