Pages

Thursday, March 28

Blurred Lines, Wavy Edges | OOTD

She's the kind of girl you wanna marry
The kind of girl you walk the whole earth for
Put her on your back and just carry
Her attitude is hotter than the earth's core
When she's around nothing else matters
Untouchable she's got her own force field
Sooner or later someone will get at her
If I don't someone else will
-- Robin Thicke, "Wanna Love Ya Girl"




















'Fashion Floozy' Crew neck - DIY'd | Grey Striped Tee - PacSun
Neon Pink Socks- Target | Skull Scarf- Wet Seal
Black Leggings- Marshall's | White 1960 Dr. Marten Boots - EBay

Most of the time, I let my outfits do the talking for me. Today was no exception. I love making a statement whether it's with bold colors or blatant messages or big chunky boots that scream move out of my way. I seriously tried on ten different outfits this morning before settling on this one. It just felt right and nowadays I'm all about good vibes. Ombre has been a really huge trend and I decided to throw on this crew neck sweatshirt I made last year. It screams spring because of the colors and also crew necks are my favorite ways to stay warm during those cold spring nights. I don't know what it is with my and having scarves hang from my breeches but I absolutely adore the visual you get when the wind trails it behind you as you walk. These white Docs are my favorite spring boot. I've noticed that a lot of my favorite fashionistas have also been rocking boots and shoes with bright shoe laces as of late. I love how the white contrast with the yellow laces.  It makes a plain boot just that much more interesting. This spring weather is seriously putting me in a good mood and I can just imagine soon I can wear this type of outfit with shorts or a skirt without freezing! Yipppeee for warm weather. I think socks and beanies are my favorite accessories of all times. Every outfit I plan in my head is made better with the addition of at least one of the two. I have honestly worn this beanie daily but I don't care. I love it. I'm thinking of buying a few more statement beanies while it's still cool enough to wear them.  I have this thing about brick walls, I think they are just beautiful. So i jumped at the chance to shoot photos at this brick wall. I like discovering new backgrounds for my photos.

Can I just say that I didn't think my heart can handle all these fine gentlemen in one video. I love Robin Thicke's new song Blurred Lines. It's just feel good music as is most of his music. When I heard this song I instantly thought of my favorite Robin Thicke song that also included Pharrell Williams ( The Ultimate Love of My Life) "Wanna Love Ya Girl". I have downloaded both on my phone and ironically my shuffle plays them back to back. Both of these songs make me wanna let loose on the dance floor (my car) which I often do. I do hope you enjoy Robin's newest song and my favorite oldie as much as I. 


Blurred Lines


Wanna Love Ya Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: