Pages

Monday, March 25

Just Do It | OOTD

Follow your Intuition
Be Smart
Be Brave
Tell the Truth
& Don't Take Any SHIT.
-- Kelly Cutrone 















Olive Anorak - American Eagle | Grey V-neck shirt - Gap
Cheetah cardigan - Thrift'd | White skinny jeans - Forever 21
Oxlood beanie - Target | Minnetonka Double Fringe Booties - Journeys


I love dressing for the spring time, I love light layers, floral prints, pastels, and bright colors. This morning I attended a Kids Spring Fashion Show at my local Nordstroms because nephew was in it. The weather was quite chilly so I wanted to keep my look fresh and neat but stay warm at the same time. I decided to pull my white jeans out then go for a pretty neutral colors on top. I ended up wearing this outfit. This outfit is my twist on smart or chic layering. This green anorak is honestly my favorite spring jacket, it's slouchy enough that I can fit just about anything underneath it.It also does this thing where it slightly slides off my shoulder and I absolutely adore it.  Grey is slowly becoming my favorite neutral color, I just love the way grey can be worn with anything. I swear this heather grey v neck is one of my favorite basic shirts I own, I'm always finding ways to dress it up or down. I've been so bad at DIY'ing lately and this cheetah cardigan is a prime example. I found this cardigan at goodwill ages ago and wanted to throw some neon accents around the print to spice it up. I have yet to do so and how I'm feeling right now, I may never get to it. I have had no motivation at all to DIY anything for months now and it's quite sad. Hopefully this Spring will bring me some motivation. Lastly we have my favorite booties of probably all time, my Minnetonka double fringe booties. These booties feed my bohemian soul. Although I may be a rock 'n' roller at heart, there is a tiny piece of me that loves a life lived organically. These booties hit my leg at the perfect spot, they're also very comfortable. I think they make a statement but blend into the background as well. 

There isn't much I can say about this song other than it makes me feel like a chopped and screwed thug. And no this song is neither chopped nor screwed. It's just the perfect relaxed out thug life song I've heard recently. I kinda like the idea of living life like you're bulletproof and just doing what you have to do to make it. So take a listen to "Bulletproof" by Yo Gotti and vibe like thugs do... 






Til Later Loves
xo SIATTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: