Pages

Thursday, March 21

Touch Infinity | OOTD

You're like the ocean
Pretty enough on the surface ...
but dive down into your depths,
you'll find beauty
most people never see 
-- Ellen Hopkins, Burned











This jacket is my life now ..( in my best Edward Cullen Voice)

This is what happens when you let 
ratchet people attend your photo shoots...
Infinity Jean Jacket - Thrift'd | YMCA Life Guard tank - Thrift'd
Black Skinny jeans - Forever 21 | Hot Pink Toms


Ever had one of those days where lazy is the only thing you wanted to do all day. Well here I am and here we are. I am totally turned off by the thought of doing anything productive today. I am sloth personified. I had decided to watch movies, listen to music and lay on the couch all day until my friend called and wanted to go shopping for some Easter outfits. I forced myself away from the couch and  threw this number together. It's relaxed and fun. I love mixing colors together and since each color is subtle, it's not overwhelming. I have no clue why I absolutely adore this tank, but it is seriously one of my faves. Toms are definitely my lazy day shoes, they are easy to put on and comfy. For about three months last year, I lived in Toms. I barely wear them now but today was a good day for them. This jacket is the love of my life. The word infinity means so much to me and when I saw this jacket at a thrift store last month, I knew it was meant to me. This jacket was sent into my life from destiny. I have plans to distress it a bit but for now I shall marvel in the sheer beauty of this etched word on this denim jacket.

From the looks of it, anything Chris Brown touches I am instantly in love with. I think it's just a manifestation of my school girl crush into my semi-adult world. He recently got on a track with Sean Kingston called "Beat It". This track also features Wiz Khalifa. So of course it has a DOPE VIBE to it. I love how Chris recycled some lyrics from his younger days as well. Every time I hear this song, I wanna get up and dance. Enjoy peeps ...






Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: