Pages

Tuesday, March 19

South Beach | OOTD

Would you believe me
 if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want you to want me
Would you believe me 
if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want ya
-- "Power Trip", J.Cole & Miguel























 My nephew decided to participate in my photo shoot ... modeling his new shirt from 
Panama City Beach that changes color in the sunlight.




Something about blurry pictures intrigues me

Jean Jacket- Levi's | Miami Dolphins Crew-neck - Thrift'd
Patterned Sweatpants - Thrift'd | White Chuck Taylors


I was definitely spoiled by all the sunshine and warm weather in Florida this past weekend when I went to Panama City Beach for spring break. So when I saw the sun out this morning, I got excited. Too bad it isn't as warm as in FL. I still haven't recovered from vacation so I wanted to be comfy today. These sweatpants were one of those goodwill finds that are kinda hideous but something makes you buy it regardless. They are quilted which makes me instantly think Chanel and then the cutesy flower print is so small that from far away it looks like polka dots. Crew-neck sweatshirts are something I always search for when I go thrift'n. This is hands down my favorite find of all. I love the contrast of these two colors so much its crazy DOPE! I finally broke down and bought a pair of low top white chucks before I went on vacation, they are beaten down and broken in now. Definitely a staple shoe for the spring and summer! Any who I plan on posting a few vacation photos here soon!

You know how you get a song stuck in your head and you think you got rid of it and it comes back all over again. Well this week I've had "Power Trip" by J.Cole ft. Miguel stuck in my head. I absolutely love this song. It's hypnotizing, the beat is sick and Miguel's voice is everything. Check it out for yourself!




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: