Pages

Saturday, March 9

Thug Life | OOTD

I didn't choose
the Thug Life;


the THUG LIFE
chose me

-- Tupac Shakur

















Buffalo Plaid Shirt - Thrift'd | "Living a Dream" Tee - Nike
Grey Jeggings - Levi's | Cheetah Scarf - World Market
Neon Orange Vans | Black Beanie- Target

Yesterday was a pretty chill day for me. I woke up on my friends coach after passing out the night before. I guess studying for midterms and writing silly papers really drained me. I was eating breakfast and watching " Confessions of a Shopaholic" when I decided to go shopping;  Kinda ironic huh??!!! Anyways I threw this outfit together. It has warmed up quite a bit but is still windy. I am obsessed with this plaid shirt, I would seriously wear it  a few times a week if I could. I am thoroughly obsessed with these grey jeggings. They are honestly my favorite pair of denim at the moment. I love how well these vans contrast this outfit. Tying the scarf on my jeans was a last minute idea, I stole the idea from Chris Brown. I watched his recent performance in Ghana and he had a scarf tied on his jeans. I seriously thought it was so genius. Anywho I was totally comfy shopping around today! 

So for the past few days I have been playing Chris Brown's new song "Let The Blunt Go" on repeat. I don't know what it is about the song honestly but it gets me hype. I think it has something to do with the beat. I definitely put my thug face on when I play it in the car! Enjoy ...




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: