Pages

Thursday, March 7

Nothing Was The SAME | OOTD

Pick a lane pick a lane. That's all I ever heard.
But I'm just trying to swerve.
Without hitting the curb.
That's why I spend thousands on bottles 
so I can pop them.
And take photos wit hater n*ggas and crop them.
I am not them. I photoshop them, out.
'Cause they don't understand what I'm about.
-- Aubrey "Drake" Graham, "Stunt Hard"



















I swear, fuck them n*ggas this year

Mrs. Do Right And Kill Evrything


I don't know why I'm so in love with this blurry picture.


Close up of my leggings!


Alien Brows and Pink Kisses!! 


Black Beanie- Target | Drake shirt - Hot Topic
Galaxy Leggings - DIY'd | Jean Jacket - DIY'd
Grey Cardigan - TJ Maxx | Platform Chuck Taylors - Max Star


Y'all know me, I dress like a bum or a 12 year old boy at least 90% of the time. Hence the beanies and over-sized graphic shirts. I swear i'm most comfortable this way but I've been learning to add a little umphhh in my outfits. I made these galaxy leggings sometime last year when cosmic print just started trending and leggings were like $80, fast forward to this year and you can find pretty dope ones for $20. I still love my DIY pair though, they're extremely subtle. They don't scream look at me but they do make you stop and stare. I wish I could put into words how much I adore these platforms chucks from Max Star. I could seriously wear them everyday, they are so comfy and make such a statement. I've been thinking of purchasing another pair but I'm trying to dabble into other shoe styles and stop buying multiples but for these, I may make an exception. Everyone is quite aware with my love (or obsession)  with Drake so of course every time I see a new shirt with him or his lyrics on it, I buy it of course. I love to show my support for 
Drizzy Drake because his music seriously means that much to me plus he's easy on the eyes.

So have you ever gotten to the phase where you're tired of your appearance  so you change it up a bit like cutting bangs or changing your hair color or changing how you do your make-up ...well I've been going through that lately. I decided to switch up my eyebrows, crazy huh??!! Well I've always liked thicker brows but I've taken it a bit  to the extreme. I remember watching runway shows and seeing these models with fresh faces and thick alien looking  brows and I absolutely loved the look. So i'm trying it out for the time being. I'm still working on perfecting it but I'm getting better on a daily basis. I think i may stick with this look for awhile. Have you ever tried some crazy beauty trend ??

Next week is Spring Break so of course that would make this dreadful week, midterms week. I promise college will be the death of me, only because I hate it, i procrastinate so bad and the work is so mind numbingly  dull. I'm still not sure how I've made it thus far in school. Last night I was up, writing papers and studying for test and my baby love Drake dropped a new song called "5 AM in Toronto". I swear I almost had a heart attack, I was so excited. This track takes me back to all those mix-tapes he dropped before he became famous, all those tracks that made me fall in love with his music. It's straight rapping; no gimmicks. I absolutely love it, then I started digesting the lyrics and I seriously was taken back in time. This is the Drake I know and love .. don't get me wrong I love when Drake sings but it's these kinds tracks that shows that he's not just some sensitive guy singing about girls he used to love. He has something relevant to say and he will be heard. Anywho I could go on for hours about Drake and how excited I am for the upcoming album, Nothing was the Same but I won't bore you anymore. Take a listen to this track and bask in all the glory that is Drake rapping his ass off ... 







Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: