Pages

Tuesday, March 5

Young and Lost | OOTD

I got my lion heart 
and electric flowing through my brain
Shocking waves make me feel I can float
It's like the city is mine
and the dark is my cave
I can't explain this sudden peace in my walk
-- Kid Cudi, "Immortal"

















Nike shirt - C/O my Brother's closet | Grey hoodie - Ralph Lauren Polo
Faux Leather Jacket - New York & Co. | Polka Dot Skinny Jeans - Hot Topic
Oxblood beanie - Target | Studded Chucks - DIY'd

There is nothing I hate more than the rain, yeah I get its purpose and what not but seriously I cannot stand getting rained on; which is exactly what happened to me whilst taking pictures this morning. Luckily I took refuge on my front porch. Another thing that annoys me about rainy days is actually getting dressed for one, I  would much rather nap all day long and watch movies. I love rediscovering things in my closet, like these polka dot pants. I love printed jeans, they make such a statement that you don't have to do much else. I decided to layer sporty basics on top like this Nike, i grabbed out of my brother's closet and this warm zip up hoodie. Lastly I topped it off with my faux leather jacket which has seriously become an everyday jacket for me. I have an obsession with chucks and I feel foolish wearing canvas shoes in the rain but these shoes completed the outfit for me so yeah!

I've been finding alot of great music lately, it seriously has become a daily thing for me to troll some music websites to find some new song. Recently discovered is the new song "Immortal" by Kid Cudi. When I hit play, the beginning of this song had me hooked, I didn't even have to hear his first verse. I've missed listening to Cudi, I remember a couple summers back I had a love affair with his music. This song is just too much for words. I hope you feel the same about it ...



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: