Pages

Sunday, March 3

Tribe Called Quest | OOTD

But you make me
 wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails 
and wear high heels
-- Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack"






















Tribal Crop Top- Forever 21 | Cropped Army Vest - DIY'd
Distresed High Waisted shorts - DIY'd | Faux Thigh High tights - Urban Outfitters
 Yellow Beanie- Target | Comme Des Fuckdown beanie- Ebay
Cut Out Wedge Booties - Ebay


Cheers to the Freakin Wknd!! I'll drink to that ...
My baby love Rihanna knew what was up when she sang those lyrics. There is nothing I enjoy more than letting lose on a Saturday night with the girls. Sorry for all the weird mirror selfies but I was bored while waiting for my friend to get dressed so we could go out! I started at the mirror and ended up setting up my phone's tripod and just having a mini photo shoot.  We ended up going to a new bar/lounge called The Wknd.  I loved the vibe, but everyone was way too dressed up and stuffy for me. Being the rebel I am, I decided to not follow the normal club attire and go casual. I have been dying to wear shorts, I jumped at the chance to pull out my favorite pair from last summer. I am slowly starting an obsession with crop tops. I added a pop of color to the outfit with my neon orange belt. Seriously how sassy are these wedges, I love the cut out. They are seriously comfortable, my feet didn't hurt once last night. 

I'm always searching for new music and I happened to stumble across a new song by Demi Lovato called "Heart Attack". I honestly love her as a singer, she had a song a couple years ago that I was obsessed with. This song starts off with so much energy and I'll admit that i'm way into this techno/dupstep vibe that all these artists are dabbling in as of late. Sue me but I quite enjoy it. The lyrics in this song definitely speak volumes to me and I definitlely have caught myself singing it in my head alot recently. Check it out for your self ...




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: