Pages

Thursday, February 28

The Clash | OOTD

He don't need 
a good girl ...


He want a
BAD WOMAN

-- Chris Brown "Drop It"
















Faux Leather Jacket- NY&Co. | Versace Inspired Shirt- Thrift'd
Camo Pants - Rue | Black Boots - Shoe Carnival
Comme Des Fuckdown Beanie- Ebay

I woke up this morning with no earthly idea what to put on, the weather today was blah so I was sure that my outfit was gonna be blah too. I stumbled across this shirt in my closet and decided to take a chance and clash some prints today. I am absolutely in love with how this outfit turned out. I am all for mix and matching prints especially loud ones. I love how the camo pants take a backseat in this look and become almost a neutral. This shirt is just so amazing. I love the mixture of the gold, black and turquoise together with the spashes of this cranberry color. I feel so 90's Vogue in this shirt, it screams Versace with its baroque print, gold details throughout and the pop of color. This outfit is definitely a head-turner, although I'm sure most people are wondering if I got dressed in the dark. These boots were only $8, what a steal! The contrasting blue laces just make the simple boot look a tad bit more interesting. I swear I won't know what to do when it's too warm to wear beanies, I seriously wear this beanie like its going out of style. Also I'm extremely pleased with my eye make-up today especially since I rarely do it. 



I don't know what it is with me & club songs nowadays but I can't stop listening. I just found this new song by Chris Brown and no lie, it's hypnotizes me. I seriously get in the zone when I listen to it and all i wanna do is drop it for Breezy but seriously it has that slowed down yet still hype vibe that I love. Take a listen for yourself and tell me you don't wanna drop it ...





Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: