Pages

Wednesday, February 27

Breaking the Bank | Lust List


With Spring around the corner, its only natural that I've started shopping around for some key pieces to add to my wardrobe this season. Once again, I find myself drooling over items that I could never afford. Although there are a few items that I could bear to splurge on, I keep optimistic that I'll either hit the lotto or find myself a really great deal. Neither is likely. I've been trolling on all my favorite sites to draw some inspiration for my springtime style attitude and I've fallen in love way too many times to count. Thought I'd share with you some of the items that have been breaking my heart lately. Enjoy...



If only I could afford to buy all the things I wanted to buy at Nasty Gal! I swear I'm always lusting over everything they sell!  Here are a few of my faves for spring...


1. Secret Garden Top -- $33
2. T.U.K Mondo Creeper in Mint -- $75
5. Fresh Cut Dress -- $58
6. Motel Jordan Skinny Jeans in Stripes -- $80



Next up is just a huge mixture of other things I've been lusting over lately... I am sure most, if not all, of these items will make their way into my beloved closet soon. I am clearly a sucker for graphic t-shirts, comfortable statement shoes and show stopping accessories. 


6. Zip Shirt Skirt -- Rihanna for River Island
7. Jean Crop Top -- Rihanna for River Island
9. The Ramones Tank -- $15
12. Nike Sky Hi Dunk (Wedge Sneaker) -- $120



Lastly I have these three crew-neck sweatshirts from a brand I just recently discovered, Revolution Richie. I could go on and on and on and on about these sweatshirts, I mean look at them. The quality of these are damn amazing. I wish I could fork up the $150+ to get just one of these. I have seriously never seen sweatshirts that live up to the quality I see in these images. I am seriously in love and I am starting a Richie Sweatshirt savings fund. So if anyone wants to make a donation so I could own one of these amazing sweatshirts from Revolution Richie, I'd forever love you!!






Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those flatforms, and thank you so much for putting a link for revolution Richie! Buybuybuy ahaa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are amazing and you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Shop my favourites: