Pages

Thursday, February 21

Mi$$ Roger's Neighborhood | OOTD

You know first class champagne 
designer life is my campaign
I been ill and I can't change,
 so ill its a damn shame
-- Iggy Azalea, "Demons"




Practicing my Ballerina moves













Rockin my Cupid Carries Shotguns Pin





Mac Kisses - Wearing Ruby Woo, one of my faves!


West Coast Thuggin, The West Coast of Africa that is... Liberian Girl!!















Faux leather jacket - New York & Co. | Denim shirt - Thrift'd 
Mr. Rogers tee- Target | Velvet leggings - American Apparel
 Kelly Green Authentic Lo vans

Honestly if I had my way, I'd dress like this every single day. It's such a comfy outfit yet it still makes a statement. I have such a weakness for vans, they are my go to shoe after chucks. I just can't wrap my head around how this basic skate shoe just makes every outfit so much more. These green shoes are over a year old and the color still makes me smile. It's such a refreshing shade of green. I think all this cold weather has had a major affect on me because I was dying to show some skin. I think my legs have been dying to be shown off and with it being cold still, I could only flash a little ankle. These velvet leggings add just the right amount of texture to any outfit. I think velvet is my favorite Winter fabric which is surprising because I hated velvet as a child. I have this weird habit of always mixing and matching jackets, shirts or cardigans with a leather jacket. Not only does it add extra warmth, it just looks cool. I know everybody watched Mr. Roger's Neighborhood when they were young, I was quite obsessed with the show. So i loved this shirt when i saw it, I can't help but pick up iconic pop culture reference tees. It's starting to become a bad habit. Today I wanted to do a pin up doll look so I rolled up some faux Bettie Page banngs threw on a cheetah print head scarf and completed the look with red lips. I loved how it turned out. 

I swear I used to be a music connisuer ... nowadays I feel like I'm the last to know about new music artists. I have seriously never heard of Iggy Azalea until like a week ago. I downloaded her mixtape "Trap Gold"  last week and barely listened to it. I was feeling a little thugged out today so I played it while taking pictures and I love it. The song "Demons" stood out to me ... I hope you enjoy it










`Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: