Pages

Sunday, May 12

Boss Lady Says Relax | OOTD

People will love you.
People will hate you.


And none of it will have
anything to do with you.
-- Abraham Hicks













Boss Crop Top - Forever 21 | Red Plaid Button Down - Thrift'd
American Apparel Disco Pants in Black | 10th Tribe Downtown Beanie
Neon Orange Authentic Vans

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful Moms out there. I love Sundays especially when the weather is amazing and I get to spend time with my family. Today I was forced to attend my nephew's baseball game. I am not a fan of baseball but I love the kid so I went. One good thing that came out of it was me falling in love with bleachers and finding new backdrops for my picture taking shenanigans. Forever 21 has seriously stepped up their game in all areas lately; they're designs are dope, they're materials seem better quality and their pricing has remained the same. I am literally falling in love with everything I see when I walk in the store which is how this tee landed into my basket. I love disco pants, they just are probably the best legging-esque type pants ever made. They are just effortlessly chic. I decided to grunge this outfit up with a plaid button down tied at my waist. These neon vans just make a statement and that's exactly what this outfit needed; another statement piece. I once again grabbed my 10th Tribe Downtown beanie. I felt comfy in this outfit which was perfect for a Sunday Funday with the Family at the ball park.

I love alternative rappers, and how not everyone has to rap about money, sex and drugs to make a hit. Of course I fell in love with Chance the Rapper's "Favorite Song" after one listen. It's just a good windows down, wind blowing your hair kinda song. I'm all about good vibes and this song has it. Plus it features Childish Gambino who I recently found out was an actor. I live for multi-talented people. Now let's see if this becomes your favorite song ...





Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: