Pages

Monday, May 13

22 and a Vet in the Game | OOTD

Try to learn to breathe deeply, 
really to taste food when you eat,
and when you sleep, really to sleep.
Try as much as possible
to be wholly alive with all your might,
and when you laugh, laugh like hell.
and when you get angry, 
get good and angry.
TRY TO BE ALIVE,
you'll be dead soon enough.
-- Ernest Hemingway

















The face I make when talking to my nephew ...

 He brings out my silly side.

Neon Pink Miami Heat Snap back | Alan from Hangover Shirt - Thrift'd
White Shorts - Thrift'd | Teal Stripped Socks - Target
Feather and Fringe Moccasin Booties - Minnetonka

Happy Birthday to Me ... Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Birthday Dear Siatta, Happy Birthday to Me!!

You guessed right, Today is my day of birth. Today I turned 22. Wow babygirl is getting old. I always make a big deal out of my birthday but this year I decided to tone it down a bit and just relax. I have been so busy this whole entire year that it felt good to just relax and spend time with family and friends. I am so grateful for the many blessings given to me and for the chance to live my life the way I want. I have so many plans for this upcoming year and I hope I can see all of them accomplished. Today I wanted to be comfortable and wear something that totally captured my personality. So this spunky outfit was born. I am such a sucker for Pop Culture graphics on t-shirts. I have watched The Hangover way too many times and it is definitely a favorite movie of mine so when I saw Alan on a thrift adventure, I decided to make him mine. I used to cringe at the thought of wearing white bottoms but now I welcome them with open arms. I can see me wearing white shorts a lot this summer. Everyone knows I have an obsession with socks, and this pair happens to be my favorite. These booties scream summer to me and they were not the expected shoe pairing to this outfit. Lastly I am wearing a Neon Pink Miami Heat snap back instead of a beanie. * Pause for shock and uproar * I know,I know, I must be sick. This hat is to die for though so I put the beanie away for today. Change can be a good thing.

Like I said earlier, I am 22 years young. Taylor Swift has a song called "22" and I think it just nailed how I feel about this upcoming year of life on the head. It's cute and upbeat as a T. Swift song should be and the lyrics are catchy. This song is definitely my new ringtone and will continue to be for the rest of this year. So I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22 ...







Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: