Pages

Tuesday, May 14

The Q.U.E.E.N of Spring | OOTD

I didn't really have
any ambition at all.
I was born very far
from where I was
supposed to be,
and so,
I'm on my way
home
-- Bob Dylan



















Budweiser Shirt- Target | Grey Bodycon skirt- Forever21
Ohio State Buckeyes Nike Blazers


I love springtime! This outfit is so simple and so perfect. I can definitely see this being my springtime uniform. I really don't have plans for today other than hanging out with some friends and maybe getting dinner so this outfit allows me to be cute, casual and comfortable. I have been dying to buy a Budweiser shirt for awhile now. I don't know what it is about the logo that is absolutely to die for but I adore it. The red blue and white logo seems so American flag-esque and I love that trend. I am so obsessed with wearing over-sized shirts as dresses. I think it looks so effortlessly chic. These dope Nike Blazers have literally been in my closet for years and today is my first time wearing them. I love finding things in my closet and falling in love with them all over again. 

Janelle Monae is such an awe-inspiring artist, not only is she talented but she has that classy chic, sexy without trying, I'm just gonna do me while y'all try to imitate each other kinda vibe. I absolutely adore her style; it just fits her. Any who I don't remember how I heard her new track "Q.U.E.E.N" featuring the one and only Erykah Badu but I was hooked instantly. I find myself randomly singing the song  and I love the message behind the lyrics and video.
And if you didn't know, The Booty Don't Lie ...




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: