Pages

Friday, May 24

She Loves Adventure | OOTD

she's like new york city
she works beautifully
the yellow cabs racing
nothing slow pacing
just like her thoughts
there's crime and dirt
just like there's pain 
and hurt in her heart
the noise sounds 
almost as beautiful 
as the words that 
come out of her mouth
there are so many parts of her 
but nothing is missing
she is so whole
the world's heart the city has stolen
and so many hearts it has broken
the city where dreams come true
the city where you walk to the corner store and someone's singing the blues
she's like the city
loud, mysterious,
 electrifyingly beautiful,
fast pacing, never ending
she's just like new york city
-- dv















Got my Daith pierced!

 Google+ made a gif of me ... how cool is this?



Tribal Elephant Shirt- Thrift'd
Acid Wash Jeans - JCP
Minnetonka Moccasin booties

Every feel like running away, whether it's to the big city to chase your dreams or a small remote town to become a hippie ... I get this urge often to run far away and never look back. But I know that the past will always catch up to me. This outfit kinda expresses my wish to be a hippie, i think. This elephant shirt screamed majestic and royalty to me as soon as my eyes landed on in goodwill ages ago. Elephants were my favorite animal growing up so this screamed to the 5 year old in me. The best part of summer is throwing on a pair of shorts, honestly if I could wear shorts everyday of my life I would. Now as for these moccasin booties, they are honestly one of my favorite pair of booties, they just add their own vibe to any outfit I pair them with. Now I'm not sure if I was going for African or American with this outfit but since I'm both, i think its a win-win situation.

Every hear a song and immediately fall in love. Well I do this often and currently I have "Groov" by Brothers from Another ft. Asher Roth on repeat. It's like the perfect summer song. The beat seems to blend perfectly with the wind from my rolled down windows. Now the hook of this song hit my way of thinking head on. I never want to be a stuffy old suit, it's a fear of mine . So i think I'll just turn this up, roll the windows down and just groooooooooooooooooooooooov....





Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: