Pages

Friday, May 31

Live Slow, Die Old | OOTD

There were so many of us who would
have to live with things done 
and things left undone that day.
Things that did not go right,
things that seemed okay at the time
because we could not see the future.
If only we could see
the endless consequences
that result from our
smallest actions.
but we can't know better until
knowing better is useless

-- John Green, "Looking for Alaska"












Tribal blazer- Thrift'd
Role Model's 'Sturdy Wings' tee - Thrift'd
White Jean Shorts- Thrift'd
Blue Suede Smoking Loafers - Versonna Accessories 


We all have our vices and mine happens to be pop culture reference tees. Anytime I see one anywhere I am dying to add to my wardrobe. Role Models happens to be one of those movies that had me laughing from start to stop so when I saw this 'Sturdy Wings' tee in goodwill, it was as good as sold. This tee is amazing because it displays a shirt worn in the movie instead of a shirt with the movie itself on it. The best part about wearing pop culture tees that aren't so iconic is when someone actually notices. This girl today stared at my chest for a solid 5 minutes then busted out laughing. We then had a cute little chat about how much we loved 'Role Models' and such. I love things that aren't so blatant. If i had to pick my favorite shorts at the moment, it would be these. They're just effortless. I took a cue from Elvis here and threw on my blue suede shoes. These smoking loafers cost me $9, what a steal? Right? Any who to complete my outfit, I threw on this funky looking tribal blazer I got from goodwill ages ago. I love how the colors used are jewel tones and look rich and vibrant. Today's outfit was perfect for hanging out with my bestie, eating and shopping which today contained lots of.

Picture me, rolling with my bestie, windows down, music blasting, one hand on the wheel, foot hanging out the window.... now tell me what song you hear? if you guessed anything other than "Sunset" by Kid Ink, you were ohhhh soooo wrong. This song makes me think of beaches and summer time fun. The vibe is SoCal and I love it. Everyone know Cali holds a place in my heart so close your eyes and listen to this song while picturing a California Sunset ...



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: