Pages

Thursday, June 6

Keep Floating | OOTD

the days seems to pass
by so fluidly but then
there are moments that
seem so significant and
I can't help but stop
and think and thank
the ground for being
under my feet and
thank the sky for
floating over me
-- Unknown to me

















Olive Utility Vest- American Eagle | Cool Story Tank - Rue 21
Distressed High Waisted SHorts - Thrift'd & DIY'd
White Studded Chucks - DIY'd | Floral Brim 49ers Hat - eBay


The sky was absolutely breathtaking today. I can't stop staring at it when I look at these pictures. Everything just looks so vivid. I decided that I wanted to go for a cool and laid back casual vibe today and I pulled it off. I told you guys I was on the search of snapbacks for the summer and here is one I found. I absolutely adore the floral detail on the brim. These shoes were one of the first DIY projects I've ever completed. They are at least 4 years old and I love them more now than I did then. I just felt very in my element today.I had a fun time hanging out with my nephew and brother.

I'm always searching for new music and actually found an app on my phone that post new music daily and let's just say I've been loving it. Do y'all remember Far East Movement and their song "Rocketeer" ... well I loved that song so when i came across another song by them entitled "Illest" I was quite excited. They did not disappoint. This song has been the perfect background music for when I get dressed in the morning or just wanna vibe out ...



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: