Pages

Thursday, August 29

Nomadic Madness | OOTD

But I don't want comfort.
I want poetry.
I want freedom.
I want goodness.
I want sin.
-- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World


^ Go Ahead and PRESS PLAY














Black American Flag Vest - Thrift'd and DIY'd 
Camo Shirt- Thrift'd | White Shorts - Thrift'd
Neon Nike Socks | Minnetonka Moccasin Booties


"I'm an OUTLAW
 got an OUTLAW chick
 bumpin Tupac 
on my OUTLAW shit"
-- Jay Z

Today I threw on my summer staple, white shorts! I've been loving how balanced and simple white makes any outfit feel. I threw on this camo tee because I wanted to be comfortable. This vest is probably a new favorite of mine since it combines my favorite two trend at the moment, Americana and monochromatic elements. It also has this whole rockstar/rebel vibe which fits my style perfectly. These booties are probably my favorite, they are uber comfy and look just as great! Neon has been my go to accent color for the whole summer and these socks add the right amount of "Siatta" to this outfit.


I don't know if I'm the only person who throws an outfit together then immediately think of a song or movie or TV show that it reminds them of. I'm probably a one of a kind weirdo when it comes to that. Today I was reminded of the lyrics I posted above off the Jay Z song " Part II" and I definitely feel like a outlaw today! I listened to Lana Del Rey on my way to school this moring and I remembered her video to "Ride" and how it was just so visual and inspired. I'm gonna post it today so you can get a feel of outlaw life as well. 







Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: