Pages

Saturday, August 31

Only the Bold Survive | OOTD

You cannot
find peace
by avoiding
life
-- Virginia Woolf





^ Go Ahead and Press Play!!















Ferris Bueller tee - Target | Plaid Vest - Thriftd/ DIYd
White Knee HIgh Socks - Target | Platform Sneakers- Max Star


I took a chance today and ventured off in my backyard to take pictures. I am definitely not a nature girl unless we're talking about the beach (then I'm all for it).
I ended up getting attacked by mosquitoes in the cool little patch of nature I found, needless to say I won't be venturing out into nature anytime soon. Grass and I just don't seem to mesh well. These pictures turned out great though so I'll only complain a little.

It seems like this has been my go to outfit all summer long... Something about an oversized shirt and bike shorts makes me feel like I'm lunging at home even when I'm in public. This outfit is plain and simple and I definitely needed that today. 

I came across this song while watching a Lookbook from one of my favorite Youtubers Sammi from BeautyCrush ... I don't know why but I've been really into all this feel good music with minimal lyrics.

* Make sure you follow this blog so you can get regular updates, the link is in the sidebar, so go now and click it!

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: