Pages

Tuesday, September 3

Concrete Roses | OOTD

Sometimes,
you need to step outside,
get some fresh air,
and remind yourself
of who you are
and
who you want to be.
-- Unknown to Me




^ Go ahead and Press PLAY!











Ramones Tee - Target | Cheetah Kimono - TJ Maxx
High Waisted Shorts- Thrifted | Neon Pink Miami Heat Snapback- Ebay
White Doc Marten 1940 boots - Ebay


This outfit was one of those, "I'm cleaning my room, let's try this on, so I can pretend I'm cleaning my room while actually having a fashion show in my bedroom" outfits. I literally just threw this all together last nite and I adore it. It's my spin on a music festival look. It's flowy and rigid, pretty and edgy, punk and bohemian at the same time. It's like an oxymoron. I honestly could live in doc marten bots and high waisted shorts. I feel totally badass!

I have no idea how I stumbled across Nitty Scott MC but I am so glad I did. She is a breathe of fresh air. Her wordplay is amazing. This song "Flower Child" is my go to song when I feel a little discouraged or down in the dumps. It's my song I play when I need some motivation to keep growing into the woman I wanna be. Any who I hope you love it and that you check her out.

*Make sure you follow this blog so you can get regular updates,
just click the link in the sidebar*

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: