Pages

Thursday, September 5

But That's Just Me | OOTD

I am learning every day 
to allow the space between
where I am and 
where I wanna be
to inspire me
and not terrify me
-- Tracee Ellis Ross





^ Go Ahead and Press PLAY















Nirvana Tank - Hot Topic | High waisted shorts - Thrift'd DIY'd
Hunter Green Beanie- Target | Plaid Shirt - JC Penny
Green Nike Dunks Hi - Nike Outlet Store


You ever put an outfit together and feel totally at ease.
Well today I did and I seriously felt 100% me!
These shorts are hands down my favorite summer shorts, light denim screams summer and sunshine. And to me, anything that makes it feel like summer time is exactly what I need. I stumbled across this Nirvana shirt a few weeks ago and I decided to rip the sleeves off and make it into a tank. I like it better this way. I was dead set on wearing creepers with this outfit this morning but on my way out the door, I wasn't feeling it and I decided to throw on a pair of dunks. Dunks will forever be my favorite Nike shoes. I love the vibe it gave the outfit so much that I found this flannel in my closet to keep that 90's vibe going. This flannel has to be at least 8 years old but whatever it's still fashionable. You have no idea how happy I was that I was able to wear a beanie today without my face sweating off.

YIPPPEEEEE for fall weather creeping in.

By now, everyone knows that I am in love with anything Drake touches so when he released this track a while back, I pounced on it. This track is self-explanatory! Every time I listen to "All Me" I bob my head and remind myself of everything I've achieved instead of every goal I have yet to accomplish. It's just a good vibes song that makes you feel a little cocky!



* Make sure you follow this blog to get hit with future updates,
just clock the link in the sidebar*


Til Later Loves
xo Siatta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: