Pages

Wednesday, September 11

Sweet As Honey | OOTD

She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks.
She was beautiful, 
deep down to her soul.
-- Unknown to Me


^ Go Ahead and PRESS PLAY!!!















Cheetah Cardigan- Thrift'd |Jack Daniels Tank - Thrift'd
White Scalloped shorts- Pack Sun | Royal Blue Nikes - Nike Outlet Store

After a long weekend of working and then struggling to finish up homework last night, I was ridiculously tired this morning. I was definitely guilty of hitting that snooze button. I barely had enough time to plan my outfit this morning, so this look is an accumulation of pieces thrown together. Tanks with low armholes were a favorite of mine this summer, so this Jack Daniels tank was worn often. Today I paired it with these scalloped track shorts with cut- out details. These shorts are so dainty and feminine which usually makes me uncomfortable but I loved how it contrast with the rest of this outfit. I grabbed this cheetah cardigan to throw on in those super cold class rooms and also to pull this look together. As soon as I looked at myself in the mirror this morning, I knew that some cute little ankle boots would complete this outfit perfectly so I went in search of a sneaker instead. I love adding a quirky piece to an outfit so it's not so cookie cutter. Overall I adore this look.

I am a sucker for Abel's voice... anytime I see new music from The Weeknd, I jump on it. This song really speaks to me and I can't help but be swept away by it. I am definitely vibing to more minimilistic lyric music as of late . "Love in the Sky" gives me everything I love from the Weeknd yet seems fresh and new! His new album is definitely on my "To Purchase" list. Tell me what you think of this track?


*Make sure you Subscribe to this Lil Bloggie Here*



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: