Pages

Thursday, September 19

Free | OOTD

Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love.
-- Emma Watson 




















Printed blazers are a favorite of mine. They say pulled together and quirtky in the same breathe. This floral blazer doesn't scream femininity which is why I love it. I am always drawn to bold floral prints versus ditsy ones.  I loved how well the stripes compliment the floral print. Chucks and shorts seem to be my go-to combination. In my mind, there is nothing that says Siatta more than that. 

I have recently discovered Sound Cloud. It's amazing to have a hub for all creatives to broadcast. I have no clue how I stumbled upon this song but I love it. It just makes me smile and hopefully it does the same for you.


Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: