Pages

Wednesday, October 2

Perfect Imperfections | OOTD

There's always going to be
bad stuff out there. 
But here's the amazing thing - 
light trumps darkness, every time. 
You stick a candle into the dark, but you can't stick the dark into the light
-- Unknown to Me



















OH.NO.
 Someone let Siatta touch a photo editor today! 
The Horror!!! THE HORROR!!

Seriously I wish I had time to actually learn how to edit photos properly cause it's a talent I wish to possess. I just decided to play around today and I am marginally happy with the outcome.

Today I decided to wear ALL WHITE! After Labor Day???!!! 
 -- Pause for SHOCK and DISMAY -- 

But seriously can someone logically explain this 
no white after labor day rule to me?!
This is a question I've asked several people and no one gives me a good response
although there probably isn't an answer out there that would get me to not break this rule. I love how crisp, chic, effortless, dare I say glamorous, an all white outfit looks. I'm just wearing some ripped up shorts, a graphic tee and doc boots but seriously how chic do I look??!!! *toots own horn*

Sound Cloud has changed my musical world. 
It is literally the BOMB.COM
Another song I randomly came across. I don't know how to 
exactly classify this music which makes me smile. 
No need to put labels on something as wonderful as art.
 So just listen to it and vibe with this


Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: