Pages

Thursday, October 3

Wanderlust, Love | OOTD

Girls are like cigarettes,
they're addicting,
you love them after a long day,
but in the end
they can kill you
-- Unkniwn to me
























"Black is not sad.
 Bright colors are what depresses me. 
They’re so… empty. 
Black is poetic.
 How do you imagine a poet?
 In a bright yellow jacket? 
Probably not."
-- Ann Demeulemeester


This quote by Ann Demeulemeester speaks volumes to me and could be called the inspiration for today's outfit. Ever since, I read this quote on Tumblr a few weeks back, I've been attempting to wear an all-black outfit that screams poetic. Today I happened to throw this baby together. I love mixing textures and prints to make a statement. I love how this is a monochromatic outfit but it's not just plain black pieces, each item speaks for itself.  In other news, I just got these new sunnies this morning and I am in actually love with them. Talk about a statement piece! They are a dupe of the House of Holland "On a Promise" sunnies that retail for about $250, no way was I paying that much for sunnies (since I am notorious for breaking or losing them) so I went on a hunt for sagood pair of dupes. Thank the Fashion Gods for this new invention called the Internet, I find so many dupes and goodies for such lovely prices on there. I got these off a Chinese wholesale site for about $6, what a steal?!! Tell me some of your favorite fashion steals in the comments below!!

I started listening to The Weeknd's new album last night while working on homework and the tittle of  today's #TOTD caught my eye. So it seemed the perfect fit for today's post as well

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: