Pages

Monday, October 7

Drunk on Love | OOTD

And in the end,
we were all just humans
drunk on the idea that love,
only love,
could heal our
brokenness
-- F. Scott Fitzgerald 










Why Hello There!
This past weekend was Homecoming at my college so I was busy catching up with old friends and partaking in the usual activities. I definitely planned on snapping it up all weekend but plans change. I luckily got these pictures snapped before I went to our Step Show! All summer long I had been loving two-piece outfits and when I found this outfit, it was so far out of my comfort zone, being girly and what-not, but I tried it on anyways and fell in love. Being me, I had to toughen up this girly-fit with some sneaker (wedges) and a cool Mishka beanie, I got from my favorite Nashville store, Bullets and Mullets. 

If you couldn't tell from my last post, my hair has changed in color recently. I toned it to a dark grey ombre early this week and then sprinkled some teal in there a few days after that. I love experimenting with hair colors and I can definitely say that this is my favorite color combo of all time. 

It never fails that when I'm getting ready that I slip a little Bad Gal RiRi into my playlist and it just so happens that one of my favorite songs from her, Drunk on Love, played. I decided to see what kinda remixes I could find on Sound Cloud and I ran across this dup-step remix which totally got me pumped up before this event.

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: