Pages

Wednesday, October 9

You're Insane, Einstein | OOTD

"Release your struggle, 
let go of your mind, 
throw away your concerns,
 and relax into the world. 
No need to resist life;
 just do your best.
 Open your eyes
 and see that you are 
far more than you imagine.
 Don’t worry, you are already free."
-- 





















Have you ever had one of those days when getting dressed was the last thing you wanted to do?
Where it seems like getting out of your bed to deal with the world sounds terrifying?
Well today was one of those days for me! I just wanted to stay in my bed and sleep for 12 hours!
After hitting the snooze button at least 3 times, I crawled out of bed and into this outfit.


I don't know what genre of music Majid Jordan falls into but whatever it is I love it. After downloading their EP After Hours, I've fallen in love with their soothing tracks with silently powerful lyrics. This is the type of music you vibe to after a long day at work! This song is the very last track on the EP and it leaves you with a great lasting impression. Check these guys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: