Pages

Thursday, October 10

Relax With Me | OOTD

The mind is everything,
what you think
you become
-- Buddha 



































Have I talked about how much I love this Sports Luxe trend going on at the moment? Well I am in love with it. I've always considered myself a tomboy so this trend makes me feel right at home. Today I didn't want to be bothered with a busy outfit so i went for simple pieces. I love how I look just like a 12 year old boy.

It seems like everyday I have  anew song stuck in my head. Today it is Royals by Lorde. I was watching MTV Jams last night when this song played and I woke up singing it this morning! I went ahead and downloaded Lorde's new EP "The Love Club" and it's definitely right up my alley... Check it out for yourself here

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: