Pages

Friday, October 25

Been Trill | OOTD

I do not think I’m easy to define. 
I have a wandering mind. 
And I’m not anything 
that you think I am.
-- Syd Barrett











With the weather taking a plunge toward those dreaded lower numbers, I have been searching for more fall pieces. I've been trying to branch away from constantly wearing denim in the fall and that's how I stumbled across these "harem-esque" joggers in Goodwill.This print isn't as loud and in your face like most of the pieces I drift towards and it looks a bit on the romantic side of the style spectrum which I love. I have been looking to wear my "Hood By Air" tee that I snagged off a wholesale website for awhile now but I din't wanna do the whole Pyrex/ Hood by Air down to the socks tomboy look. Since it's October, I've been on this HUGE Victorian Gothic Romanticism Kick and I want to dress like a love sick Vampire all the time.

I recently found this amazing YouTube channel called Majestic Casual and I absolutely love it. They find the most amazing mixes and songs. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this channel but I am more than glad that I did. Most of the time, I'll put their videos on auto-play and they become the background music to whatever I'm doing. Today's track is a mix of Common's "I Want You" and it has such a great vibe. Go ahead and check them out,
 you and your ears will thank me.

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: