Pages

Tuesday, October 29

From Time | OOTD



She is delightfully chaotic;
a beautiful mess.
loving her
is a splendid adventure
-- Steve Maraboli


















I've always heard the phrase "Dress For The Career You Want" and I never truly understood that until today. I have to attend a etiquette dinner with my Senior Seminar class tonight and per usual my professor told us to dress it up. I for one cannot even think about putting on a business suit without throwing up so I had to find something that could look "Professional" but still feel true to Siatta. I found this amazing joggers at Target on sale for $10 last week. What a steal right! 
These joggers seemed "fancy" enough to me for a business dinner and also are super comfy that I could wear them all day to my classes. I paired them with my Tokyo Sky Hi Dunks and a plain grey tee. I knew it would get colder later on this evening so I grabbed this chic white moto-esque jacket. 
Viola!!!!!!
I look like a future Assistant Buyer for a trendy company and most importantly I feel like me.

Today's jam is another I found on Majestic Casual. I loved the low key vibe I got from it. It seemed urbane and polished up like a future YUPPIE should be. Since that's the direction I will soon be headed after graduation, I think it fits me and this outfit well! This is definitely one of those wake up, dance around in your undies while getting ready for work kinda songs

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop my favourites: