Pages

Thursday, October 31

You, Crafty WITCH | OOTD


































Welcome to the Witching Hour!

I'm sure I was a WITCH! in another life. I love all those pop culture witches out there from Sarah, Nancy, Bonnie and Rochelle from The Craft, to Sabrina from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch to Louise from Teen Witch to the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus to Hermoine from Harry Potter  to Cam and Alex from the Twitches series to Samantha from BeWitched to my new favorites Fionna, Zoe, Maddison, Queenie and Nan from American Horror Story Coven. I could literally go on and on about witches and my clearly obvious obsession but let's talk about how stylish witches are instead. All those totally bad ass witches in lace, and velvet and all black everything gets me ready for fall weather every year just like all those good kind-hearted witches wearing bright colors in bold styles make me ready to make a statement every time I walk out of the house. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays but seriously who doesn't like getting glammed up (or down), dressing like your favorite character and partying the night away with your friends. This year I am as I like to call it ... 
The Urbane Grunge Witch!
I'm basically dressed up as my take on the modern day witch. I made sure to include the color black, lace, velvet and all those things I love about Witch's costumes but made it my own by adding a veiled beanie, some Huf plantlife socks and  my trusty studded denim jacket. I saw this graphic printed on a Unif tank on Urban Outfitters but I couldn't see myself paying $80 for a tank in October that I couldn't wear year long so I ironed on my own version. I love how it came out and I am definitely inspired to make more graphics tees. 

Today we're jamming out to Wild Child by the Weeknd which has a hypnotic melody placed on top of an energizing beat. When you hear this song, you feel almost compelled to get up and groove out. 

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from The Craft ;;
 just remember we're all weirdos if you think about...

Driver: You girls watch out for those weirdos.
Nancy: We are the weirdos, mister.


Happy Halloween!!!!




Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: