Pages

Friday, November 1

Woman Consumed by Wanderlust | OOTD

Stop spending so much time
wondering why you're not good enough.
Stop spending so much time
 over analyzing, over thinking and overreacting.  Stop wasting so much time 
putting yourself down.
Stop putting your head down 
and closing your heart 
because you'll miss the chance 
to see that the sun is shinning 
and tomorrow is another day.
 You are beautiful 
and you are always good enough.
Don't forget that!
-- Unknown to Me


























I am definitely still in the Halloween spirit. I still wish that I was a Vampire with cat like reflexes, perfect pouty lips, and black as the only option in my wardrobe. I guess my obsession with the Gothic Romantic period is the reason why I am so in love with Halloween and supernatural characters. So please excuse my creepy photo editing and themes. I planned on going shopping after work today and somehow this outfit fit my mood exactly. I absolutely love this weather. Fall is definitely my favorite season! I am still so in love with the monochromatic trend happening at the moment and I love how this outfit still feels chic while being cheeky and fun. I've been trying to find interesting backgrounds for my outfit photos and this one definitely depresses me. It seems to come straight of a horror film. It's like the creepy forest or backyard your parents told you not to go into. My goal is discover all those beautifully poetic areas in my city to take pictures that are often looked over. I sound like a photographer but whatevs.

Rihanna can seriously do no wrong in my eyes so I was so excited when I heard she was gonna be featured on Eminem's new single, "The Monster". Her voice is seriously amazing and Em's lyrics are always so powerful. I love this song and I totally related to the chorus. It's definitely making it to my playlist.

Til Later Loves
xo Siatta


Shop my favourites: