Pages

Wednesday, November 6

Let me Ease Your Mind | OOTD

My heart is at ease
knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me,
and that what misses me 
was never meant for me
-- Imam al-Shafi'i




























I've been wanting to rock a denim on denim for the longest but every time I tried I got a flashback of the Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears 2001 AMA matching denim ensembles and cringe. Today, I finally did denim on denim and I did it right! I absolutely love how the darkness of these jeans contrast with the light denim top. These jeans are probably one of my favorite Goodwill find yet! I have been dying to get a pair of high waisted jeans for the longest but didn't wanna pay $84 for easy jeans. So when I spotted these at Goodwill, I had a mini heart attack! They aren't as fitted as I would have liked but for $7, I can't complain. Today's outfit makes me feel like one of those artsy people who are stylish without even trying. It's simple and chic, which I love.

Jhene Aiko's voice does something to me that I cannot explain, it's so soothing and instantly makes me smile. She is such a talented artist and I am so excited to hear her newest ep releasing later this month. I know I'm late but I just heard her newest single " Bed Peace" and I love it and the concept. Her songs are never just your cookie-cutter R&B jams. She finds away to say things that make you see them in a new light. I am excited to see what else she brings to the table ...



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: