Pages

Thursday, November 7

Nature Walk | OOTD

"Have patience and stay strong.
 Live for the moment, 
but know how to step back
 and see the full picture"
-- Unknown to me





































 I'm definitely not one of those nature loving, park going, outdoorsy types of people but everytime I come out to the Greenway to take pictures I fall in love. It is so beautiful out here and it being fall with all the colorful leaves everywhere makes it even better. I love this weather and wearing light layers to make an outfit more interesting. I just felt really chill in today's outfit. I love how the base of this outfit is all monochromatic with black, whites and grey. Then i feel like i slapped fall on top of it with army green, brown and mustard yellow. I love how this color palette isn't normal or atypical. I adore it.  I'm headed out of town this weekend so hopefully I snap a few good outfit pictures and such! I hope all you lovelies have an amazing weekend!

You press play and you hear this voice, it's so big and powerful. I feel the pain and confusion in her voice. I love listening to music like this, it totally takes you over. It's definitely get you into your feelings kinda song. I love it. I just found this trolling through soundcloud which has now become a permanent hobby of mine. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.



Til Later Loves
xo Siatta Konah

Shop my favourites: