Pages

Thursday, March 20

New in | Beat That Face



I'm not actually sure when I became a product junkie but I blame all of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus for making me take notice of what I put on my skin. It seems like every single day, I'm learning more and more about skincare. This past weekend I went shopping with my best friend and we hit up my favorite places to buy beauty products, Sephora and Ulta. We also made a stop at Mac. Plus a package that I ordered ages ago found its way to my door step.


Here's all my goodies!




I repurchased Urban Decay's De Slick Make Up Setting Spray which helps 
set my make up and helps me from looking too matte or like a cake face!



Next up I purchased Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer,
 which I've heard so many people rave about. 
I am on a search for the perfect primer and I figured I've give this one a try!


There is nothing on Earth like a lipstick from Mac.
Their colors are so pigmented and last for hours.
I picked up Candy Yum Yum which is a vibrant pink, perfect for spring!


 
I've heard nothing but great reviews on the sleek contour kit, especially for darker skin tones. I believe Sleek is discontinuing this product and replacing it with the new Face Form Palette. 














Till Later Loves
xo Siatta

Shop my favourites: