Pages

Friday, March 21

Red State of FLY| OOTD

Just be a tough act to follow,
you know...
a free spirit with a wild heart.
-- Miguel, "Simple Things"





























As I'm looking at all these pictures, all I can think is how awkward I look. It has been way way too long since I've done an outfit post and boy have I missed them. Winter is definitely not my friend and I am so happy to have spring weather. 

If they're is one trend that I have been wearing to death it would be monochromatic outfits. I love how well these two shades of grey play off each other. Spring to me is all about  wearing neutrals and adding a pop of color here and there. My "Red October" vans do just the trick in adding some major flair to this outfit. With the weather warming up, I'm slowly making my transition from beanies to snapbacks, five panels and bucket hats. This neon pink Miami Heat is my favorite snapback of all time. I am beyond psyched to style up some spring outfits.

Have you ever heard a small clip of a song on a TV show, movie or even while shopping in a store and instantly had to know what it was. Well while watching Girls, (which is literally my fave show ever)  Miguel's song Simple Things played in the credits and just know that I have been listening to it nonstop since then. This is definitely one of those summer time, windows down, music blasting, singing at the top of your lungs and scaring small children kind of songs. This will definitely be on my summer playlist. 


Till Later Loves
xo Siatta

Shop my favourites: